Important to be up-to-date on Immunizations
Sleep is important for the immune system
- Lack of sleep is associated with an increased vulnerability to infection
- Sleep deprivation has been shown to reduce the efficacy of flu vaccine
- Lack of sleep disrupts the circadian rhythm, which encourages inflammation and functional immunocompromise, making you more vulnerable to disease
VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS
- More than 70% of Americans have either deficient or insufficient vitamin D blood levels
- Critical role in supporting the immune system
- Protective effect against acute respiratory tract infections
- Low levels of Vitamin D associated with increased rates and severity of viral infections
- Vitamin D3 for heart health, strong bones, skin health, and healthy immune system
- Humans do not manufacture Vitamin C internally, must be obtained through dietary sources or supplements
- Vitamin C needs to be constantly replenished
- Supports your first line of defense
- Research shows zinc deficiency is common in aging populations-and may contribute to the decline of immune function.
DEFENDING AGAINST ALLERGIES, COLDS, AND INFECTIONS YEAR-ROUND
- Yeast fermentate and probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus CRL1505 decrease frequency, duration, and severity of allergy and cold symptoms.
- These ingredients work in multiple ways to enhance immune defenses against viruses and bacteria.
- Combining these two ingredients provides a safe and effective way for cold, flu, and allergy sufferers to improve their quality of life and may reduce risk of infection.