Send your kids back to school with all of the tools they need. This doesn’t just include books, binders, and pens- but a healthy immune system too!
At Myerlee Pharmacy, we carry vitamins with essential nutraceuticals that help maintain a strong immune system.
For everyday immune support, we recommend:
- Essentials MultiVitamin & Mineral: a highly concentrated vitamin/mineral/trace element supplement containing over 20 essential nutritional ingredients. A potent antioxidant formula with beta-carotene, B complex, and a wide range of minerals and trace elements.
- Extra Strength Marine Fish Oil: Enteric coated softgels, supplying significant amounts of essential omega-3 fatty acids. Processed by molecular distillation, this formula is an excellent source of EPA and DHA for good health.
- Probiotics UltraMax: Each capsule contains more than four billion beneficial organisms, including representatives of both the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera, mixed in a base of prebiotic
- Vitamin D 5000 IU: Vitamin D3 has been shown to provide general cellular support and to provide daily immune system support.
If your child already feels a cold coming on, help them kick it to the curb with these products:
- Buffered Vitamin C 1000 mg: Contains 100% pure, corn-free vitamin C specially buffered with calcium, magnesium and potassium ascorbates to lessen the possibilities of gastric irritation in sensitive individuals.
- Echinacea Angustifolia: Traditionally used for a range of infections and malignancies, the roots and herb of Echinacea species have attracted scientific interest due to purported immune stimulant properties
- Green Tea Standardized Extract: The natural source of EGCg, Green Tea Standardized Extract supports healthy cell growth while providing antioxidant protection and support for a healthy immune system.
- Immune Health Support: A combination of antioxidants, B-vitamins, mushroom extracts and herbals designed to specifically support the immune system as needed.
- Zinc Lozenges: Zinc plays an important role in supporting the bodyʼs defense system and is necessary for the normal absorption and actions of the B vitamins.
WITH SO MANY OPTIONS, CHOOSING THE RIGHT VITAMINS FOR YOUR FAMILY CAN BE A CHALLENGE.
Let us help you! We can answer questions on prescription usage and recommend products and vitamins from our retail store. And with our large selection of personal care items, we can be your one-stop-shop to a healthy lifestyle!